Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor

Options
  • 03-07-2012 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, Can someone please help me from Meteor? I asked an agent to lengthen my ring on my biz phone a few months back. And to my shock now my voicemail is gone.
    I am annoyed by this can you please bring it back up?
    I tried to get through on the phone today and unfortunately it used my last change of credit and I could not get through. Can someone contact me please to rectify this as I am losing alot of business as a result and I will send you my details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭optimus1

There are no Meteor reps on Boards.
    Try Meteors own forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭sandmanporto

Ayio wrote: »
    Hi, Can someone please help me from Meteor? I asked an agent to lengthen my ring on my biz phone a few months back. And to my shock now my voicemail is gone.
    I am annoyed by this can you please bring it back up?
    I tried to get through on the phone today and unfortunately it used my last change of credit and I could not get through. Can someone contact me please to rectify this as I am losing alot of business as a result and I will send you my details.

I had the same problem 2 years back. I was a new customer and I did not have voicemail. It eventually came through. If you are a new customer to Meteor expect your voicemail to appear within a month or two.

Advertisement