Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going back for 2nd WHV after 4 years away

Options
  • 03-07-2012 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am going back for my second year now next month. I already have a TFN and a bank account from the last time I was there. Can I use the TFN again?

Also for my bank account, I just left it without ever officially closing it down. When I go back will I have a bill to pay for all the monthly charges that I have been away? Or will my account be shut down due to inactivity? Any advice much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭podgie.

you have your TFN for life, (It's the same as having PPS in Ireland)

depending on the bank after a period of time they de-activity the account, you can re-activity the account, it usually takes a week for reactivation after contacting them. (as regards the bank fee's, period of time before deactivation of the account etc, all depends on the bank itself)

Advertisement