Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 handsjco

I am going in to first year in ITB and was wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in renting a house in the area because I will need a place to stay and would prefer to stay with other students.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,588 ✭✭✭KonFusion

Threads merged.

Hi handsjco and welcome to the ITB Forum. I've merged you're thread with a pre-existing one. You may find what you're looking for here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭toc2012

handsjco wrote: »
    I am going in to first year in ITB and was wondering if there is anyone who would be interested in renting a house in the area because I will need a place to stay and would prefer to stay with other students.

PM BADGINGARRA he could be still looking for housemates

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11 Mebbie

Me and my Boyfriend are 20, and studying at ITB, were also looking to live in the Blanchardstown area

Advertisement