Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to view my scripts for my results, dont know what to do.HELP

• 03-07-2012 6:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

2nd year arts here, it says online to check with ur department, but i dont know what person to contact!! my subjects are maths and economics.

help anyone, much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭LilMrsDahamsta

greeny12 wrote: »
    2nd year arts here, it says online to check with ur department, but i dont know what person to contact!! my subjects are maths and economics.

help anyone, much appreciated.

Departmental secretary for each dept should be able to point you in the right direction, if they're not the contact person themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

If it says under you exam exempt was does this mean?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

http://www.ucc.ie/en/exams/results/scripts/ - have to make an appointment to see them! Some dates are very close to when the results were released, so I'd be checking fairly fast!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Here's a silly question.

If it says PASS under the module it mean's you've passed everything yeah? I'm a just a tad bit paranoid that I'll be shafted to repeat a french oral or something....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Is that when you click into it, or before you click into the summary of results?? Reckon you've passed everything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

Is that when you click into it, or before you click into the summary of results?? Reckon you've passed everything!

Summary of results! They don't give breakdowns do they?

Advertisement