Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

End of Nations: Beta - July 2012

Options
  • 03-07-2012 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭

For anyone interested, MMO from Trion (creators of Rift MMO) available for closed beta in around 16 days...

http://endofnations.com/en/beta/

Can't post a great amount of details on this iPhone but have a look at the site for more details. The tanks look good :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Been in alpha for about 4 months now. it's really good, that's all i can say ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It looks great, and i've a lot of respect for Trion for the ability to pump out a massive amount of excellent features to Rift in a very short amount of time. Really put some other companies to shame. If they can deliver a similar system with this, i can't wait.

Gameply looks great as well :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭oxo_

Actually I think I have access to the alpha too, I remember an email about it a while ago and something on my Trion account about it too because I was subbed to Rift.
    Damn it, forgot all about it. Must check it later to see for sure when I get near the PC.

Limericks are the graphics good on it ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

oxo_ wrote: »
    Actually I think I have access to the alpha too, I remember an email about it a while ago and something on my Trion account about it too because I was subbed to Rift.
    Damn it, forgot all about it. Must check it later to see for sure when I get near the PC.

Limericks are the graphics good on it ?

I logged into my Trion account and EON was listed in my games and a "click here" button if i was interested in the beta, maybe they are giving access to past trion subscribers?

I was a rift beta tester so maybe that's why they picked me for alpha.

I don't know how much I should say as I had to sign an NDA but you have to make a new trion account that has only access to EON on it and nothing else so your trion account now has nothing got to do with alpha.

As for the graphics again I don't know how much I should say but let's just say for alpha they are good.

I haven't played a game in about 2 months. maybe I should download it again.

Also founders edition unveiled. I will be buying it ;)

http://endofnations.com/en/products/founders-edition/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭oxo_

Turned out that no, I didn't have access to any alpha, just searched email, loads of other crap there about it but no invite. Happy enough with that, that I didn't miss any alpha invite :)

Yeah just clicked that on my Trion account too Dcully, to show interest in the beta.

Also have something there on Defiance, whatever that is.

Was looking at some of their videos on their website, EoN looks really nice and graphics look class too.
    Free to play also which is great.

oxo_ wrote: »
    Turned out that no, I didn't have access to any alpha, just searched email, loads of other crap there about it but no invite. Happy enough with that, that I didn't miss any alpha invite :)

Yeah just clicked that on my Trion account too Dcully, to show interest in the beta.

Also have something there on Defiance, whatever that is.

Was looking at some of their videos on their website, EoN looks really nice and graphics look class too.
    Free to play also which is great.

That's there next mmo, it is being made in collaboration with SyFi and there will be a TV show about it too. Events in the game will directly effect the TV show and the TV show will effect the game. I am looking forward to this more than the EON release :)

Advertisement