Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Volcano Live BBC2 8pm Tues 9th.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭muckish

Not on BBC 2 Northern Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭mountainy man

not on EPG , according to the link above it starts on the 9th.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

Woops sorry... thought i heard it started tonight... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

If anyone has SKY you can get the the BBC England/Scotland and Wales channels by just tweeking the frequency a little. They will then be stored in the 'Other Channels' section on the menu.

Better explained here. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=3545568&postcount=1

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

its on 143 too (bbchd)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,068 ✭✭✭Iancar29

EDIT : Apparently its TOMORROW .. MONDAY now . :) 8pm bbc2 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Tom Cruises Left Nut

Iancar29 wrote: »
    EDIT : Apparently its TOMORROW .. MONDAY now . :) 8pm bbc2 :)

Too much confusion for a Monday !!! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Watched it, Magma coming from the center of the earth. Hmmmm!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭positron

I caught second half of it - class program as one would expect from BBC. That too Live from Hawai - just because they can I suppose!
    :)

And the sight of that lava lake in Congo was mesmerizing to say the least! If I were there, I would be tempted to chuck something into it and see what happens - like a log or a backpack perhaps!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭positron

Exactly that ^^^. Solution for all world's landfill/pollution issues :D (NOT!)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Tis on right now

Edit: LOL the woman obviously doesn't know much geology, she's calling Earthquakes Earthcakes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Watched the 'Hawaii Live' episode on BBC HD, amazing camerawork, and very informative too.

10/10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

A six year old asks why is the lava red in part of the answer "if you turn on an electric cooker [gesture made by presenter: and put your hand over the ring /gesture] you'll see it turn red ~~~~ oucch!!!!!

Despite a few obvious gaffs, it's not a bad show.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

it is an excellent show, and i'm even enjoying ed byrne which is a first

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

fryup wrote: »
    it is an excellent show, and i'm even enjoying ed byrne which is a first

+1 on the show and Ed Byrne!

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

was a great show this, especially the Iceland bits. I simply cant get enough of programmes about Iceland and its volcanoes. Kate Humble mentioned at one stage that a big documentary she worked on on Iceland will be shown later in the year, sounds good.
    Ahhh, Kate is marvellous isn't she! Check out this quote of hers! -

One of life’s great joys is dancing naked in the sun. It makes me feel so good. Even now, there are all sorts of places in the world where you can take your clothes off and not be seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

Kate Humble mentioned at one stage that a big documentary she worked on on Iceland will be shown later in the year, sounds good.

This is on tonight for anyone interested. BBC2, 9 bells.

Advertisement