Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aliens and the Olympics in London..

• 03-07-2012 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭

..yes thats that the title says...aliens.

Apparently, there will be an alien invasion during the Olympics in London this year. It will be a 'staged' invasion by people who have nothing to do with the Olympics! The illumanati or some folk like that!
    while the world's eyes are on London in 2012, a spectacular alien invasion will take place at the Olympic stadium. Or so the public will think; it will actually be a hoax invasion, orchestrated by the New World Order as an excuse to stage a global coup d'etat. Terrified by the appearance of aliens, the world's populace will surrender their civil liberties, and "they" – a vague array of elite cliques such as the Bilderberg group, the Freemasons, the Illuminati, and dynasties such as the English royal family, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds – will have smoothly achieved their goal of a single world government, economy and religion. It sounds like a cross between Dan Brown, the X-Files and Watchmen, but believers insist this stuff is real.

The evidence for such a plot is vague: exhibit A is the 2012 Olympic logo. Rearrange the four angular numerals of the bizarre design, the theorists say, and it really spells "zion". There's even a dot to go over the "i". This is a sign that "they" plan to build the new Jerusalem right here in England's green and pleasant land, just as William Blake's poem predicted. The "dark satanic mills" of the Lea Valley will become the epicentre of the New World Order. Conspiracy theorists insist there is nothing anti-semitic in their use of the word "zion", although the suspicion is there.

The next giveaway is the street names around the Olympic site: Great Eastern Road, Carpenter's Road, Angel Lane, Temple Mills Lane, Church Road – don't they all seem a little biblical? Isn't it strange that such a large patch of land has stood undeveloped in London all this time?

Source

Now I love aliens and all that and I think they be out there alright but what ya'll make of this??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

Conspiracy theories -->

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,844 ✭✭✭py2006

Pushtrak wrote: »
    Conspiracy theories -->

Ah they will all think its real regardless.

I want AH opinions! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

I think it's very nice of them to give us advance warning.

Very considerate New World Order I have to say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Paging Run To Da Hills, Mr Run To Da Hills to After Hours please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Aliens - no.

Bombs - I'd put money on it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

What happened to ther last Country to host the Olympics??

They are now broke and totally fcuked.

Take note Britian and London.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

paddy147 wrote: »

China?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭MrReynholm

Well, given that conspiracy theories have as much proof as religious texts, I think I'll do as I do with the latter and choose to ignore the former.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

paddy147 wrote: »

You're thinking of the last last olympics

Sonics2k wrote: »
    China?

Whats China???:D:o

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

scientology lands in a big spaceship and l ron hubbard steps out *everyone gasps* and they shout he is god he is god!!! god is great!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,109 ✭✭✭Patser

Were you not listening to Sean Moncrieff on Newstalk earlier. He was talking to a guy called Stewart at 4.30 about alien devices in his body. The conversation meandered a lot with Stewart managing to link the Illuminatii, Space Lizards, One World Order and a 2nd Coming of Christ together perfectly. And yes, he predicted a 'staged' Alien Invasion at the Olympics into all this.

It's brilliant to listen to, as he's completely convinced this will all happen, and no matter how many curve balls Moncrieff threw at him, without pausing he simply added it to his conspiracies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Its ok they all have visas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭MrReynholm

The only aliens the UK need to worry about turning up at the olympics are those that hop in the back of lorries at Calais.

Thank you, UK Border Force, for that wonderful knowledge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

Patser wrote: »
    Were you not listening to Sean Moncrieff on Newstalk earlier. He was talking to a guy called Stewart at 4.30 about alien devices in his body. The conversation meandered a lot with Stewart managing to link the Illuminatii, Space Lizards, One World Order and a 2nd Coming of Christ together perfectly. And yes, he predicted a 'staged' Alien Invasion at the Olympics into all this.

It's brilliant to listen to, as he's completely convinced this will all happen, and no matter how many curve balls Moncrieff threw at him, without pausing he simply added it to his conspiracies.

lizard.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

MrReynholm wrote: »
    The only aliens the UK need to worry about turning up at the olympics are those that hop in the back of lorries at Calais.

Thank you, UK Border Force, for that wonderful knowledge.

Wait till you see the farce at Passport Control when they all start landing and comming in through Heathrow.:D:D

The Olympics will be over and gone by the time they get out of Terminal 4 and 5.

2 hour delays the other day in Heathrow.

And that was just to go through passport control.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Oh dear, sounds like some people are taking David Icke seriously.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

That conspiracy theory has been banging around for year's, like an old prostitute doing her rounds.

Supposed to be faked with some holographic projections like this

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SlinkyKittin

Patser wrote: »

Oh no, I missed a space lizard conversation!!!!!:D Is it on a podcast?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭SlinkyKittin

Oh dear, sounds like some people are taking David Icke seriously.:D

Some people really do:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

I for one welcome our new etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭BigFatGiant

The Aliens - A great bunch of lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Paging Run To Da Hills, Mr Run To Da Hills to After Hours please.
    :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,109 ✭✭✭Patser

Oh no, I missed a space lizard conversation!!!!!:D Is it on a podcast?

Should be on Newstalk website, they normally have a playback or podcast option. What was so good about that Stewart lad was that he sounded like Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory, as though all he was saying was obvious, if only we were smart enough to see it.

http://www.newstalk.ie/programmes/all/moncrieff/listen-back/

If you go to part 3 of Tuesdays 'Listen Back' and skip to the 35.45 you will hear it being discussed. Interesting stuff!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

And what if nothing happens, no Alien Invasion, just some great sporting action over the next few weeks?

Are we to assume that this news was a hoax, or did some Hero Cop or Spy thwart the Illuminati plans and ruin their evil scheme?

We'd be none the wiser.

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    And what if nothing happens, no Alien Invasion, just some great sporting action over the next few weeks?

Are we to assume that this news was a hoax, or did some Hero Cop or Spy thwart the Illuminati plans and ruin their evil scheme?

We'd be none the wiser.

You mean the hoax could be a hoax? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Roadend

The minature aliens will invade during the discus competition I suspect

• Advertisement

py2006 wrote: »
    You mean the hoax could be a hoax? :eek:

That's deep! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

I expect Katie Taylor to knock the fuck out of the mother alien.

*Adopts droning voice*

"Get... away.... from.... her... you ... bitch."

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

3 pages and no Giorgio Tsoukalos reference?

AH, I am dissappoint.........

http://tomverenna.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/giorgio_tsoukalos_aliens.png?w=468

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

I love how all these shadowy groups who are intent on enslaving humanity leave us loads of clues as to their despicable plans. It's like a massive episode of Scooby Doo, only with so much more at stake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Not sure how exactly aliens arriving would mean countires like Iran and Israel would suddenly get along and join up in to this New World Order and single world government you speak of....

Although a single world government would mean our national debt will be sorted out would it?

Roll on the fake ETs then I say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I for one welcome our new Olympic overlords.

• Advertisement

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Roll on the fake ETs then I say!

Maybe the NWO are the good guys, and this is their plan.

But if so, they should be ashamed of themselves for ignoring 3rd world debt for so long, and only coming along to sort it when its effecting all of us.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Hmm. Secret societies can have people argue if in fact they do exist, yet when they've a diabolical scheme, it's all over the news...

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Fran1985

This thread is in the top 3 of biggest wastes of my time ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭Tym

Eh, another reasons to hope a bomb doesn't go off at the olympics. The conspiracy theorists will pop up and say I told you so. :(

Advertisement