Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Pro team

Options
  • 03-07-2012 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Hey guys. I've just got back in to playing FIFA again with this game (used to play loads as a kid). I'm getting back into the groove of things (still a bit shyte) but I'd be up for playing some of the pro matches if you guys have a team. I tried searching for Boards but nothing came up. I like the pro games but there are too many kids that try to run the pitch or just troll the whole game so I'd like to find a team with people who want to play. Is there a boars team?

Also feel free to add me on PSN- kiad890

Comments

Yes there's a team.

Somebody posted in the other thread recently. I can make you an admin of the current club and you can recruit new players there while also retaining the ability to get players currently involved.

We haven't played in a while but its more a case of nobody asking. I'd be game if online and playing FIFA just need 3 really(2s fairly ****e)

Post your PSN and I'll add ya if you want.

Advertisement