Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QUESTION REGARDING REPEATING EXAMS :(

• 03-07-2012 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Just got my results from my second year exams, i was doing a joint honours in history and archaeology. I passed my five history modules and i am very happy with there result, but i have fell down with Archaeology and i have failed my post medivel module, along with the development of arc thought module (done by assessment) and my feild survey module (Done by assessment) so i have two questions to ask before i have a panic attack:

1) How do i go about repeating an exam in UCC
    2) If i failed an assessment can i/how can i, repeat it?

Any help would be hugly appreicated as i am a bucket of nerves here at the moment :confused: Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 orlah92

You're automatically entered for the repeat exams in UCC and you don't have to pay for them (like in other colleges). You'll get an email about them soon and they're between the 13th and the 24th of August I think! Regarding the Assessment, i have no idea!

Advertisement