Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Having chest and/or body hair attractive or not?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Sydney, you thanked that?! You're a monster! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

efb wrote: »

OOOOOOO Im horny!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Shryke wrote: »
    Sydney, you thanked that?! You're a monster! :P

Depends how beary you are! lol If you are hairy from head to toe then yes, run to the woods! If you are natural, older man(im thinking 35+, older for me) hairy chest, hairy arms, legs, treasure trail then Im sure youre fine!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭foxyboxer

If it stops growing on my head, I'll be damned if I'm going to 'wax' it anywhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Love a hairy chest on a man it's so sexy:D
    Pubes to be trimmed but not shaved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

I love my men with hair - chest, treasure trail, bit on the tummy is alright, and the usual - legs/arms/etc.

And a few days stubble is great too.

Very manly :cool:

It's my lucky day so. I've a luscious V from my chest throe all the way down to my ball sack ;). Ya should see it glisten when I get out of the shower:cool:

If being hairy is a measure of manliness, then I'm the epitome :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Fupping Grasshole

Hairy back, chest, stomach, arse, legs...everything here. The chicks love it, couldn't give a fup about any chicks who don't like it, not my problem, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

It's my lucky day so. I've a luscious V from my chest throe all the way down to my ball sack ;). Ya should see it glisten when I get out of the shower:cool:

Sounds lovely, haha just like in the movies yea :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

PM for pics sent :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

Woah I really wasn't expecting so many to go for totally natural! I thought trimmed would beat them all out by a good bit
    Clearly people love their hairy guys!

It's good to know if I'm feeling lazy I shouldn't have to feel pressured to tidy up after a dry spell:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,507 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Sounds lovely, haha just like in the movies yea :pac:

Yeah. Proper 1980's **** :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I'm very hairy myself.

Upper half of my chest is pretty damn hairy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

went out with a hairless guy once,he naturally didnt have any hair and he was in his 20's a little bit freaky and he was mad ugly :pac: maybe it was a haemaphrodite or some wierd freak..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ferretone

Don't like beards, tashes, hairy ears, nose hairs or drooping eyebrows, but anything the working clothes hide is more than welcome in leisure time in my book. Ok, would prolly draw the line at a hairy back, but thankfully hubby doesn't run to that! He's balding ok (37 this year), but gets me to trim head to a 9mm, which is fine by me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

Shave your own body if you wish. When Fimbulwinter happens I'll be the one that'll survive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭saiint

every girl ive known always hated chest hair and special back hair
    although they dont mind down stairs ;) i trimm it every now and again other wise it looks like the amazon rainforest haha

they always never liked it been to hair down their ha

lucky for me though i dont think i can get chest hair or back hair because no one in me family has ever had chest or back hair

but if i ever get either il get lazerrr treatment on eh ha i dont think it would suit me

theirs a fella i know who has a big patch of hair on his back but the rest of his back is bald?

Advertisement