Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount in Fees ...

Options
  • 03-07-2012 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi All,
    I have been a student of griffith for 5 years when I was doing my B.Sc Hons in Computing. Being an international student I paid upto 35,000 euro (yes that's correct) in 4 years. I have been associated to griffith off and on in other activities and also socially for the last 10 years. Recently I started my masters and was looking for a discount in my fees being a part of the alumni and ex-student but I'm getting a terrible time trying to get anything off. Finally I have managed to get 500 euro off from the total amount of 7000 euro after trying for 10 months which has also ruined my Masters because of the run around I got. Accounts had kept me blocked from my moodle which resulted in not getting my assignments done on time and no access to course notes. At this stage I have repeats and due to the paperwork not submitted within the administration, I still don't have my results even after two weeks of them being announced. I'm running out of time and dreading that I might have to do my masters in two years instead of 1 year.

I can keep going on and on about it but does anybody else seem to have gone through this or is it just me. Quite sick of it at this stage but I'm stuck now having lost time and money as I should have gone to UCD or Trinity instead.

cheers

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement