Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12TV

• 03-07-2012 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Bought a walker 12tv from powercity it says on the manual it operates straight from 12v plug in the camper as in cig socket the power supply label reads. 12v 1.7amp 20w but it keeps blowing the fuse in the end of the adapter any ideas would be appreciated I have tried turning off the power before I plug they've in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Pjwal

hymer514 wrote: »
    Bought a walker 12tv from powercity it says on the manual it operates straight from 12v plug in the camper as in cig socket the power supply label reads. 12v 1.7amp 20w but it keeps blowing the fuse in the end of the adapter any ideas would be appreciated I have tried turning off the power before I plug they've in

What amp fuse have you put in the plug. If it is the 1.7 amps or higher then you may have a short somewhere or the tv has an internal fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hymer514

No short as I have pluged in my laptop to the same plug and it's ok 15 amp fuse do I need a voltage stabiliser?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 181151

also looking at buying one of these-have you sorted the problem?.Any idea on what sound quality is like?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 efier698

Grazie per la condivisione!kv.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hymer514

Sorted the problem got a lead from eBay and it was the wrong one very pleased with the quality great sound for a small tv

• Advertisement
Advertisement