Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teenagers spending summer abroad?

Options
  • 03-07-2012 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

So i'm a secondary school student and i'm forever seeing spaniards around Dublin. Just wondering, is there anything like that for us irish? i'd love to spend the summer abroad in a different country, seems like great fun!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭xLisaBx

I just found a website where Irish students go to Spain for 2 weeks in the summer. It can be found by typing Pueblo Ingles into Google, where you will find more information :)
    Hope I helped :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mark1003

• Registered Users Posts: 18 clio94

Its a great experience, Iv spent a month each summer for the last 4 years living in Spain & it not only helps your Spanish (just got an A in the leaving when I was pathetic at languages) but its the best craic ever. Would recommend it to anyone ..

Lived with a family the first 3 years & then this year I worked in a camp.

Advertisement