Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Outfit Help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 lola.bella

Anyone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 572 ✭✭✭forestfruits

Im pretty similar in size to you- Ive tried on a good few peplum dresses and skirts and they make me look really big. I think you need to be careful to balance it out with something that widens your shoulders or just gives a little structure.

Love the shoes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Wouldn't be a fan of the skirt shape or colour but I love the shoes. If you're more petite on top, like myself, you can get away with wonderfully fussy blouses and tops, different prints and styles.

Peter pan collars, chiffon blouses that are see through with a string top underneath, higher necklines etc, you can carry them all off.

As for the bottom half, a line skirts might suit your shape better. The length I suppose couldn't be more than a couple inches above the knee if its formal but you could always opt for a dipped hem skirt or dress, or one of those skirts thats a mini underneath but long and see through:
    chiffon-skirt.jpg
    This idea, but nicer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Actually this whole outfit is kinda what I mean.
    flowy-skirts-2.jpg
    You can wear bolder colours, or stay neutral and keep the shoes/bag bright to make it pop.

Advertisement