Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LED Cufflinks

• 03-07-2012 9:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks.

So I am groomsman for buddy this August.

He has been given permission to decide on one aspect of the wedding. The Cuff Links and has delegated it to me.

So we decided on bright obnoxious in your face LED Cuff Links that will light up the disco dance floor and make us look ridiculous when sober but awesome when drunk.

Anybody any suggestions on where I could source a pair of cheap awesome LED Cuffs?

I've googled and got bog all !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 153 ✭✭Eerie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Cheers folks.

I actually thought there'd be a better selection to be honest.

I mean, who doesn't want a flashy lighty up Cuff Link?

Could be a business potential in here ! :D

MugMugs wrote: »
    Cheers folks.

I actually thought there'd be a better selection to be honest.

I mean, who doesn't want a flashy lighty up Cuff Link?

Could be a business potential in here ! :D

I agree, I'd buy a half decent looking, reasonably priced set in a.... flash. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MISS8

The one thing you have to do & you are making sure it stands out- I like that. I was alos going to say ebay. Or what about a bit of DIY- I have seens LED hair clip, maybe these could somehow be clipped through as cufflinks, or what about a cheap pair, cut open a glow stick & use the liquid (you would have to be careful about shirts/jackets though)

• Advertisement

Knowing the lads who will be wearing these things and the rented suits, I'm going to probably say no to DIY as I know the Bride would kill me if the Groom was covered in glow in the dark fluid etc etc however, I think I might just have a look at this after the wedding.

If done well could be a good seller for a market stall some weekend :)

Didn't see you link these guys until now as was in work.

They are AWESOME ! But pricey ! :/

MugMugs wrote: »
    Didn't see you link these guys until now as was in work.

They are AWESOME ! But pricey ! :/

Yeah I thought they were very cool but it's hard to justify the price.

Advertisement