Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

angelcare monitor

Options
  • 03-07-2012 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi folks
    We have a new angelcare monitor. Charged it up for 15 hours but it wont work off the batteries? only works when connected to Ac supply. Can anyone help?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Daffodil.d

Espoo wrote: »
    Hi folks
    We have a new angelcare monitor. Charged it up for 15 hours but it wont work off the batteries? only works when connected to Ac supply. Can anyone help?

Cheers
    I could never use mine with just batteries always plugged it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Espoo

We intend using ours plugged in most of the time. But it is designed for carrying around on your belt too isn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭analucija

we charged the monitor over night and then during the day we'd run it on batteries without any problem. I don't know what the problem is but yours is defiantly not working properly. Are you sure you are using rechargeable batteries?

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Espoo

Thanks Ana
    Yeah We are using rechargeables. And they are put in place correctly.
    Weird. unless the batteries are duds!?

Advertisement