Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Website review please

• 03-07-2012 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

hi

can you please review this site if you get a second. thanks

www.hurlingmad.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 impala67

i like it its well layed out

• Registered Users Posts: 1 goose79

I would start by no having your navigation links have an underline on them...plus feels like too much info in the nav, try narrow it down..maybe think about having a hurl in your logo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26 clonmel1

thanks for the comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Squeeonline

Too many in the "popular categories" section. Limit it to like 5.

"As seen on TV" doesn't carry the weight it used to in the 80's and 90's. Nowadays it makes your product look weak if you have to support it by saying it was on TV.

You have two top menus. One with home and store products (unnecessary duplication) then a second one with a ton of items.

The second one looks awful. It's almost completely unstyled and the order of items is far from logical.

Logo doesnt appear to have anything to do with the products you're selling.

The favicon (that only appears on some pages) seems to be from a previous logo/branding rather than the current one.

No RBN

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭tatrman

Too many in the "popular categories" section. Limit it to like 5.

No RBN

Why are you people so obsessed with RBN? if you set up Ltd you don't need RBN or if you use RBN it most likely is going to be your home page title. It takes 5 seconds to check RBN if you really need it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭TsuDhoNimh

tatrman wrote: »
    Why are you people so obsessed with RBN?
    Because it's a legal requirement that it appears the OP is failing to comply with at the moment?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭BnB

In general, I think the site looks good. It looks legit and I would probably order off it. I like your products.

But your catalog is horrendous. The 14 Sub categories are nuts.

In my opinion, you just need...

Kids
    Hoodies
    T-Shirts
    Womens T-shirts

You don't have to try and categorize everything down. It is the kind of site that I personally would enjoy browsing through the t-shirts. I don't need them to be section off into commentators etc etc. Anyway that's just my opinion.

I did love some of your products - I think my favorite was "Sligo Megadrive" I almost want to be from Sligo so I can wear it.

Advertisement