Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grand Slam Tennis 2

Options
  • 03-07-2012 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Is this worth buying? Down to 20 euro and I was thinking of buying it after watching all the tennis these days.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

closeline wrote: »
    Is this worth buying? Down to 20 euro and I was thinking of buying it after watching all the tennis these days.

20 euro online? or in-store somewhere?

saw it for that price online alright....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

€25 in Xtra Vision. Tempted to buy it since I played the demo a few months ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭balkieb2002

Sorry OP as this is slightly off-topic, but does anyone know whats the best tennis game on PC?

I used to love the Virtua Tennis series after playing the first one in the arcade but not much depth to them, so looking for something else.

I remember playing Super Tennis I think it was on the SNES and the variety of shots you could play was amazing (as well of the course the gameplay).

Currently playing the original Top Spin but hoping for other options?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Just picked it up in Gamestop for €19.98 new.

Advertisement