Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

London Musicals

• 04-07-2012 12:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Hey all!!

Any advice for booking musical tickets in London in advance? Any recommended websites? Theres so many of them! Hoping to go for a few days in Spetember and see either Wicked or Les Mis!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 451 ✭✭AndrewJD

Was in London 3 weeks ago and saw Wicked, had a great time. Les Mis is almost the classic West End musical now though so I'm sure you'd do equally well there. Whichever you pick, get the best seats you can with this website

Wicked seats
    Les Mis seats

They give you advice on seats that are good views for the price. Thanks to that website I got seats in like the 5th row for Wicked, a little bit to the side but not missing anything, when I'd have paid the exact same price to be at the very back of the theatre. It can make a huge difference to your experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

You won't get discounted tickets for Les Mis at a weekend, you might for Wicked. For both shows I would say get the best seats you can afford, both theatres have some seats you won't enjoy. Definitely use theatremonkey.co.uk to see the seats to book and which ones to avoid.

For pre-bookable discount tickets check out www.broadwaybox.com, use their London discounts page. AVOID lastminute.com as they don't allow you to select your own seats and my experience is you get the worst seats in the price bracket you are booking.

Advertisement