Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best french podcast you know of?

Options
  • 04-07-2012 1:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

For beginners or intermediates?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 charlotska

I haven't listened to all of them but here is a good selection with all types of podcasts (music, history, documentaries, or just random subject!)
    http://www.madmoizelle.com/motsclefs/radio

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

For beginners or intermediates?

coffeebreakfrench is good for that. i used to use itunes to get em. last time i checked though they had taken down their early lessons .....which i earlier made use of for free. so you may get free podcasts 1-5 and 10 to 15 for ex. their subsciption podcasts seem pretty steep in price....but i remember them being good.
    anyway....you can also try learnfrenchbypodcast ...by an irish guy called huge bagel.
    or learnfrenchbyDAILYpodcast.com

a part ca je ne rappelle rien d'autres.
    neanmoins vouz devriez telecharger itunes et ...emm...investigater ou quelque chose.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭LimeFruitGum

Not a dedicated French podcast per se, but I like this little app called 'TuneIn Radio' which lets you select a radio station by country or language.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 __Mimes

http://www.newsinslowfrench.com this is a great website ! the podcasts are around half an hour which is a bit long but you can download the flashcards for vocab aswell.. i find them great !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭steve_r

Thanks for the links guys! Very useful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭EhBenDisDonc

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭EhBenDisDonc

Advertisement