Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2-3 week tan vita liberata Phenomenal

• 04-07-2012 7:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried this?
    http://www.vitaliberata.ie/store/?q=0&cid=7&pid=26
    I have read mixed reviews on it. I am so tempted to buy it but have never used any
    of their products and it is pricey enough €46.50 and the bottle is smaller than usual tans at 125ml but needs 2-3 applications to last 2-3 weeks?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I was thinking of buying it when I get paid next. Not too many reviews online though and not all super positive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Pythia wrote: »
    I was thinking of buying it when I get paid next. Not too many reviews online though and not all super positive.

I know! Supposedly if u make a mistake it is a disaster!!! Boots are doing €2.50 money off tan coupons (u get them at till) at the mo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

My sister bought this, I put it on her lastnight and it turned out fab, she's going to Australia for 3 weeks so wants it to last for that .. ill update you!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Shauna16

I have it and although it is a gorgeous tan I didn't notice it lasted any longer than usual.. Maybe an extra day or 2! I usually use the normal dark mousse or gel which is around €28 so I would recommend just buying that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭anniehoo

I would be very tempted to buy this as while i loooove tan, it gets so monotonous having to apply it twice weekly. I know, ive little to be worrying about :p I'd be curious though to see how and why this works as i would imagine your skin sheds over the 3 weeks so baffled as to how it would last that long.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

anniehoo wrote: »
    I would be very tempted to buy this as while i loooove tan, it gets so monotonous having to apply it twice weekly. I know, ive little to be worrying about :p I'd be curious though to see how and why this works as i would imagine your skin sheds over the 3 weeks so baffled as to how it would last that long.
    From what I read you need to apply it let it develop wash off reapply let develop wash off again if you want it to last 2-3 weeks. So therefore the bottle won't last too long! Cara pharmacy are doing 20% off everything and I think this tan looks good. It might be a bit of a false economy. Has anyone any experience with it ?
    https://www.carapharmacy.com/p/fake_bake_60_minutes_self_tan_liquid__mitt

Advertisement