If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32" White TV

Options
  • 04-07-2012 9:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭

My friends are very envious of my new Philips 42" white tv so much so that they now want one in 32"! I know Philips don't do them that size in white but do you have anything similar in any other model? They also loved the ambilight so that would be a bonus if you could match both!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Unfortunately at the moment there are very few white TV models and the only one that I can think of is a Samsung model but there is a 3-4 week wait and it's also a special order.

It's a Samsung UE32D6510 and it's around £599 but I would need to get a confirmed price for you if you were interested.

There is also an LG model which is just an HD ready 32" model which is around £299.95 but I would need to again confirm a price and availability as this is also special order. The LG model is called an LG 32LS3590.

I hope this helps but let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Thanks

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.