Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4th July - First Offer

Options
  • 04-07-2012 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hey Maturies,

Did you receive a letter today from IT Blanch or IT Tallaght for the computing courses or will we be notified via the CAO online?

Thanks
    D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭muffinn

"Please note that it is of vital importance that the offer that is issued to you from the CAO office on the 4th of July be accepted by the specified date and time with the CAO in accordance with their instructions"

That's what it says in the letter I got from DCU in May.

No offer on the CAO website yet though.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭DeXtER1978

muffinn wrote: »
    "Please note that it is of vital importance that the offer that is issued to you from the CAO office on the 4th of July be accepted by the specified date and time with the CAO in accordance with their instructions"

That's what it says in the letter I got from DCU in May.

No offer on the CAO website yet though.

Cool - thanks for that! I'm praying I hear something today, as I made a hash of my written assessment for Blanch and the Tallaght interview went very well until the two interviewers noticed I also applied for the course via the CAO so I'm guessing Ill have to wait until the 20th of August - which sucks. Would love to find out today so I can start preparing!

Advertisement