Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Redhills Airsoft, Kildare

Options
  • 04-07-2012 10:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

Please welcome Paul Murphy / Murphino from Redhills Airsoft in Co Kildare who has just joined the boards.ie Airsoft community as a site owner.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Welcome onboard lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Welcome on board :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Welcome and every success with you venture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭kev-Oakridge

welcome along and best of luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Murphino

Dav wrote: »
    Please welcome Paul Murphy / Murphino from Redhills Airsoft in Co Kildare who has just joined the boards.ie Airsoft community as a site owner.

Many thanks Dav, Thermo and the lads for all your assistance getting us up and running! Very prompt response to all my PMs, cheers lads!

I will be posting some info about our new site very soon, Redhills Airsoft (RHA) as we are more commonly known as. Big thanks to all who have supported us to date, open approximatley 8-10 weeks now and feedback has been really positive! We have plenty planned for the Airsoft community and loads to do on the site. Open Sundays for now and select Saturdays.

Check out the website or follow us on FB for more info or indeed PM us here.

Cheers for now

Paul and Owen

RHA :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 105 ✭✭Raccoon City Development Labs

Craic lads, any idea on numbers for Sunday coming? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Hi Lads,

Do you have room for another 3 or 4 bodies on Sunday?

Thanks,
    Marcus

Hi Sci-ops,

Yes no problem, we'll put you down, please provide us with your Full Name and Mobile please so we can contact you. Do you need gear...

Cheers

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Murphino wrote: »
    Hi Sci-ops,

Yes no problem, we'll put you down, please provide us with your Full Name and Mobile please so we can contact you. Do you need gear...

Cheers

Paul

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Buffalo19

Was on this site for their first night game wednesday, crackin is all I can say, Cheers Lads for the good night. 7hrs of airsoft felt like 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭TheHamster

Went here for my first skirmish on Sunday, have to say it's a great site. Very well run, and a great crowd of marshalls. A combination of CQB with outbuildings etc, and open battlefield scenarios. Made for some intense firefights. Definately lokking forward to going there again.

TheHamster wrote: »
    Went here for my first skirmish on Sunday, have to say it's a great site. Very well run, and a great crowd of marshalls. A combination of CQB with outbuildings etc, and open battlefield scenarios. Made for some intense firefights. Definately lokking forward to going there again.

Thanks Hammie for the great comments about the site! Look forward to seeing you there again soon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Lads, are you open this weekend for my first attempt at skirmishing?

Your website says Saturday is group booked and asks that people book in advance:confused:

Cheers

David

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Sleepershark

Yeah great day sunday. Red team set some site records that will be hard to beat!!

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭estfront

Yeah great day sunday. Red team set some site records that will be hard to beat!!

Yeah figure we could shave 20 seconds off the VIP. ;)

Great day guys, need more access points from the battlefield, with only 3 and the big numbers like sunday it was tough to move around. Looking forward to the battlefield getting more developed. Lots more cover... Just no tyres please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭RogueSpear

Had a great day sunday, great site and so close, will definately be back. Cheers to mick for gettin us out. Hes still pissed we lost that second game!! even though it was the only one we lost all day.

Lads, are you open this weekend for my first attempt at skirmishing?

Your website says Saturday is group booked and asks that people book in advance:confused:

Cheers

David

Hi David,

We are open this Saturday and have a group already booked in who have booked most of our rentals but we are accepting additional bookings.

Bascially, we limit numbers at the site rather than pack the site with too many players, it makes for a more enjoyable days gaming so we ask players to book in advance to avoid disappointment as basically places are limited for the weekend thats in it.

Will put you down for Saturday, do you need equipment? how many in your booking or is it just you? and is everyone over 16?. Ankle boots required.

Many thanks

Cheers

RHA

estfront wrote: »
    Yeah figure we could shave 20 seconds off the VIP. ;)

Great day guys, need more access points from the battlefield, with only 3 and the big numbers like sunday it was tough to move around. Looking forward to the battlefield getting more developed. Lots more cover... Just no tyres please!!

Hi estfront

Thanks for the feedback…two more ramps going into the battlefield over the next 6 weeks or so that should do the trick and yep more cover planned. If we were to use tyres there’d be several thousand in that field by now as we’ve no shortage of them but we won’t be using them that’s for sure!

Look forward to having you back again soon!

Cheers

Hi David,

We are open this Saturday and have a group already booked in who have booked most of our rentals but we are accepting additional bookings.

Bascially, we limit numbers at the site rather than pack the site with too many players, it makes for a more enjoyable days gaming so we ask players to book in advance to avoid disappointment as basically places are limited for the weekend thats in it.

Will put you down for Saturday, do you need equipment? how many in your booking or is it just you? and is everyone over 16?. Ankle boots required.

Many thanks

Cheers

RHA

Just me I'm afraid as I can't persuade my lazy brothers to come along. I'm well over 16 and have my own gear, incl ankle boots. What time should I aim to get there for and how long is the session?

Thanks

Hi Dave,

No problem if it's just you. Plenty booked in for tomorrow so great day planned. Gates open at 10:30am and close at 11:00am sharp for briefing and chronographing. See you then, €25 for the day plus a euro membership.

Cheers
    RHA

• Advertisement

Just me I'm afraid as I can't persuade my lazy brothers to come along. I'm well over 16 and have my own gear, incl ankle boots. What time should I aim to get there for and how long is the session?

Thanks

Ends at 5pm!

Ends at 5pm!

5pm??? Have the ambulance and paramedics on full standby so - I am getting on you know:D

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭TheHamster

It's fine Dave. I went first time last Sunday, and today my back feels a little better LOL (was very stiff for 2 days )

Quick thanks to all at Redhills for a great day skirmishing yesterday. I discovered how much fun it was to hunt and be hunted:D. Although the other team actually worked as a team judging by how they had us pinned in a crossfire on many occasions, it was a lot of fun, not to mention exhausting!

Will see you again, perhaps for an evening skirmish which won't tire me out as much:o

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eadyzrx1200

Hi Lads
    Will be heading up sunday with a few others will give you numbers later

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Airsoft lady

Hi

I see your open on Sunday 28th Oct - Open / Halloween is it a night or day skirmish???

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭-=AIR=-

• Registered Users Posts: 22 David66

It a great site lads it would be great for a night skirmish any plans to have one?

Hey David, cheers for the post, sorry for the lenghty delay in responding...we are planning Night Games very soon you'll be please to hear. Over 16's, Pros and members (played twice or more) only though...have you been down to us before...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 David66

Hi Ya I have played there twice on Sunday games and thought it would be a prefect site for a few night games. let me know when its going to happen and ill let the lads know.

Advertisement