Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Handy Manny Trike at Argos.ie - €11.30 RRP €45.49

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,948 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭dingding

all gone now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

I've got one on reserve in monaghan, needs to be collected before this evening, If any one wants reservation number pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Thewife

this is gone back up in price today!! i have one reserved since yesterday to be collected today, im presuming they will give it to me at the lower price?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Thewife wrote: »
    this is gone back up in price today!! i have one reserved since yesterday to be collected today, im presuming they will give it to me at the lower price?

Yes they should, but they do say the price you pay is the price in store on the day. Argue the toss I say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭PeWu79

I was going to get one but got discouraged by the look of plastic-like wheels.
    Any comments on them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

PeWu79 wrote: »
    I was going to get one but got discouraged by the look of plastic-like wheels.
    Any comments on them?

It was only €11.30 ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

there were none left in dublin as of last night at 7pm according to argos in blanch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭Solaris10

if anyone wants the reservation code to collect it today @ Liffy Valley before 9pm, please pm

Handy Manny Trike. 367/6761 1 €11.30

icon_asterisk.gif
    trolley_green_tick.gif Reserved until the end of:
    Friday July 6th 2012

Total: €11.30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭Solaris10

collected one for €11.30 @ Omnipark today,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 825 ✭✭✭LFC Murphy

Back to 32 euros now

Advertisement