Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closing gas account

Options
  • 04-07-2012 12:18pm
    Subscribers Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have a gas account with yourselves and I'm looking to close it-I have taken a meter reading but am just wondering do I have to phone up accounts or can it be done from here?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Ninaluna,

If you could send me, by private message, the gas account number, the closing meter reading, your full name and the address on the account, as well as the telephone number on it, I can commence this process for you.

Just to advise: we can only do this for the named account-holder.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 20 dalyj24

Hi,

Have a similar issue. Successfully closed electricity account this morning but cant get through to anyone able to close my gas account. Can you send me a direct contact number through to someone who can help me with this?

James

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi dalyj24,

If you like, just send us the details of your gas account, including a final reading, via private message and we can close it for you.

For info on how to read your gas meter (as they can sometimes be a little more complicated than electricity meters) see here - or you could watch one of our how to videos.

Thanks,

David.

Advertisement