Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Premier League in Madden 13

Options
  • 04-07-2012 12:27pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As above, Can you let me know your thoughts on the Boards Premier League and if you would like me to run it again in Madden 13?

At present I'm leaning towards leaving it at one season as

1. People are struggling to get their games played
    2. People seem to be leaning towards lengthening the game weeks in the regular franchise (indicating that there is too much madden going on at the moment.

If it does go ahead (assuming we 12 teams)

There will be 3 divisions of 4.

You will play each of your division opponents (3 games).

You will play your all teams in one of the other divisions (4 games).

You will play 1 team in the other division ranked at the same level 1st v 1st 2nd v 2nd etc. (1 game)

Regular season of 8 games in 8 weeks.

Playoffs - 3 Divison winners + 1 Wildcard.

Post your thoughts.

Boards Premier League in Madden 13 6 votes

I'm not Interested in BPL in Madden 13
    0%
    Very interested in BPL for Madden 13
    0%
    I'll play if we are short of numbers
    100%
    Raoulmatthew8madalig12nerd69The_GatsbyNekoChan 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

Good man Adrian, great work with the BPL.
    Would be playing in this one if I had more time. Would be up for it in M13 if you're stuck for numbers and/or gameweeks are bit longer

EDIT: Voted for I'll play if we are short of numbers

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm not sure yet mainly because of commitments to the BFL and another Franchise i'm in, work is also pretty hectic tbh so that is playing a part too

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Could probably do with another poll option of "not sure yet"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Danger_dave1

I'd strongly recommend we keep it going. Now ill help out with the back ground stuff. I wouldn't be able to commit to BPL myself, but new people in madden 13 might prefer this to the main franchise considering it has less time constraints .

Perhaps leave it for two weeks or a month after madden 13 is released to allow newbies to find the forum ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Well I'll have to see how many people sign up, if there is enough interest I'll keep it going for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

I didn't play this year because it wasn't a real franchise, next year I'll play if it's a real franchise, I don't like the idea of picking a team and at the end of the season they're garbage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,130 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

It won't be a franchise..I don't see any point in running a second franchise to be honest as it would be exactly the same as the existing franchise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Raoul

adrian522 wrote: »
    It won't be a franchise..I don't see any point in running a second franchise to be honest as it would be exactly the same as the existing franchise.

Yep, especially next year as their will be no fantasy draft.

I am up for playing. :)

Advertisement