Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connect w995 to projector

Options
  • 04-07-2012 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if it is possible to connect the sony w995 to a projector via USB? I've been searching online but I can't find any information on it. I have a c20 mini projector which I am trying to hook up to the phone.
    Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

To display an image or as a mass storage device? For video its totally impossible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭shnaek

ED E wrote: »
    To display an image or as a mass storage device? For video its totally impossible.
    Damn. Okay, cheers for that. It was to display video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 I_am_red

You can use the same Tv out cable that used to come with Nokia's Symbian phones. I had a W995 a couple of years ago and it worked perfectly. The phone interface was replicated on the screen, and videos were also displayed without any problem.

This is the cable i'm talking about. Nokia TV Out cable

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭shnaek

I_am_red wrote: »
    You can use the same Tv out cable that used to come with Nokia's Symbian phones. I had a W995 a couple of years ago and it worked perfectly. The phone interface was replicated on the screen, and videos were also displayed without any problem.

This is the cable i'm talking about. Nokia TV Out cable

Brilliant! Cheers for that.

Advertisement