Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Dreams

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Dwellingdweller

Had a dream a few nights ago where I got 4Bs and 2As (it didn't say if they were A1s/2s or anything) :D If I only got A2s and B3s, that would give me 480. I suppose I'd be happy with that. My course was 515 last year though so I'd really need like 2 A1s and 2 B1s/2B3s. Which would give me 520. I'd be happy with that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Patchy~ wrote: »
    Worst one so far tonight. >_>

I had to crawl down a huge steep hill to get to a table where results were being given out. All my friends from every school were there too and when we got our results they were in boxes.

I ended up in my house in my kitchen opening them away from everyone in the sitting room, but in my box there were socks, money, all sorts of things for my future (:pac:) but no results. :( My eyes weren't working (happens in my dreams sometimes, it's really weird and unnerving) and I went in and asked my friend to help me find them but she was just like "cant be arsed, I did great, I'm going out tonight :cool:" and I was really sad. :(

Woke up still sad, and went back asleep. Can't wait to get the results and hopefully be done with these dreams!

That happens me in my dreams too sometimes! Either I'm completely blind or everything is just extremely blurry and I can't make sense of my surroundings ... It's quite scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,572 ✭✭✭Canard

biohaiid wrote: »
    That happens me in my dreams too sometimes! Either I'm completely blind or everything is just extremely blurry and I can't make sense of my surroundings ... It's quite scary.
    I cant even describe what happens to me, it's like I'm looking at things at an angle trying to see them but it's like I have blind spots or something. D:

• Registered Users Posts: 27 jenifa

Dreamt my results last night. Horrible event. My vision was also unreliable in the dream, took a while to focus and comprehend my results. In dreams its suppose to reflect your subconscious, as in Your unsure (..duh!).
    Going down a hill would represent dwelling into your self, your hidden deeper thoughts.. anyway!

I failed myself and didn't achieve enough points for uni, my honour subjects became pass, to make matters worse than having no future I ended up marring Pete Doherty having nothing else going for me. But he wasn't on drugs at lease.

Uuuuughh woke up feeling like Im gonna be repeating...!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Had one again last night and I rarely have them :(
    this time I was randomly outside somewhere and my friend was outside with me and he was trying to convince me to open my results :o I was so scared and they were shaking in my hands. anyways I eventually opened the envelope and my results were
    business A1
    economics A1
    German A1
    maths B3
    history B1
    English B1
    Irish B2
    and I was so happy because I was so worried and most of them were more than I could hope for :o and then I realised that it wasn't real and woke up sad :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

I haven't had any dreams about my results so far. Should I be worried ? :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 923 ✭✭✭biohaiid

Had another one last night where I forgot it was results day and just casually remembered to check my results online after 12. Can't see it happening like that on the 15th..

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭monkeysarecool

I had one last night where my geography teacher gave me my history results which I failed and then he said to me "did you really think you were going to do well?"

On a brighter note, I had a dream the other night that Ryan Gosling was my teacher :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

ugh I had a horrible dream last night. My school made us wait until like 1pm to give us the results, and teachers kept making stupid speeches. When I finally got my envelope there was a really ugly picture of me on it and a sticker saying "did not achieve the best results in the group". Then I ran into my physics teacher and he seemed disappointed and told me that I should've put more work into ALL levels of the courses (whatever that means).
    Then I opened my results and there were like 20 sheets in there and a dvd with a video of someone having their nipple branded (I mean really, what the hell brain?). Then I was trying to find which sheet my results were on, and I found two relevant sheets- one had a box with "496 points" written in it, and the other had my results but it was really messy. It was all written in pencil and loads of parts were rubbed out and it seemed to have random numbers on it. Only a few subjects had grades. There were also loads of random subjects that don't exist on the sheet, like "pirate project" :L I think my biology paper had been cancelled because it said "no grade, answers too similar" :( and I got a C in German.
    It seemed so real! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭imelle

had a dream, and in my dream i was dreaming that i went to get my results and they were shít. woke up (in my dream) went to get my results again and they were still crap. awh dear. inception.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Lavidabonita

Omg I just woke up from a terrible one last night.Went to school to get my results, everyone was craying with joy.Got my envelope and opened it.It was empty.School searched everywhere for it and couldn't find themBasically by the end of the dream my results were gone and so I was simply given a packet of mints as a 'sorry we lost your results' gift :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭Meowth

Had a dream last night :( I had my results in my hand and I wasn't gonna open it but then I was all like ah sure least you'll know if you open them. So yeah opened them to find all Cs and Ds and the Ds were in my good subjects and omg it was heartbreaking :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Just had a dream that I was back in school repeating! Ooh it was scary, these results better be alright tomorrow. :L

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Flabangav

Last night I dreamt I got my results, and was too nervous to open them for ages. When I finally did, I could only count two of my subjects, for some reason :P so I ended up with a total of 155 points...

Twice now I've dreamt that I got an A in pass Irish, when in reality I'm worried in case I failed it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭leaveiton

Had one last night where the school were giving out little medals to anyone who did really well in the exams. A group of people, including myself, were called down to get our medals. However, they were giving them to us today, as in Tuesday. They presented us with the medals and a certificate with our points on it, but none of us knew our grades because they couldn't give the results until Wednesday morning! I refused to look at the points I supposedly got, in case they were wrong :P

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭AllyMcFearless

Been having strange ones. One, I got my results on a flower, and each petal was a different colour/size depending on the subject/result. I arrived to get mine and everybody was looking at there's and chatting. When I got mine, I realized I couldn't read it, cause I hadn't a breeze what anything meant. But everybody crowded around me with sympathy and "ooh, tough luck" and similar... And still, I don't know what my results were.

Advertisement