Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magento Realex Problem

Options
  • 04-07-2012 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

I am developing a website which uses Magento to sell a very small catalogue of products. Just 3 products at the moment.

I have the Paypal side of things set up, person orders, pays, order goes through, I receive an email detailing the order.

I am trying to setup Realex so that we can accept Laser cards. I've installed the Realex module but the orders don't go as smoothly as Paypal. The money changes hands but the order comes through as Pending and I get no email. I have to log in to Realex to see if payment has come through or not.

I've been trying to sort this for a few weeks but just can't crack it. I have a feeling it is something quite simple.

Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 irishd

Probably a bit obvious, but ...

What version of the plugin are you using, is it the old one on magento connect, or the one downloaded from SF9 or Realex Resource site ?

It does sound like some sort of callback issue (you using redirect?), so check for obvious errors in the server logs on payment completion or if these are occurring correctly.

Probably the guys at www.sf9.ie would be able to give you better pointers!

• Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

Thanks. I emailed the guys in SF9 and they are being very helpful.
    Think the problem is that the response URL I gave Realex was wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

littlejp wrote: »
    Thanks. I emailed the guys in SF9 and they are being very helpful.
    Think the problem is that the response URL I gave Realex was wrong.

The way Realex works on the response end of things OP is that there is a page on your website that you have to submit to Realex, that Realex will use to handle your client, in terms of feeding back info to your customer, after an attempt has been made to authorise a transaction. It's within this page that e-mails get sent, with regard to how successful or otherwise, the transaction has been. I developed my own website that did all of this, I'm not sure how Magento does this but if you post up the code on the response page provided by Magento, I'll see if I can point you in the right direction.

Advertisement