Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Todaysdeals.ie

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Tappytap

Hi all,

I am in exactly the same situation although I have the owners details but it still doesn't help.. Maybe it will help you. <SNIP> owns the company they also own the <SNIP>. <SNIP> number is <SNIP> and <SNIP> is the brother of <SNIP> from <SNIP>. I cannot believe these 2 <SNIP> are allowed to get away with this. No one comes back to me. Am sick of it. Let me know if anyone has any luck.

Good luck everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 KevHurley

I am a Merchant affected by this issue. The site appears to have gone offline and the mobile number I have for one of the directors appears to be disconnected. I have sent them an e-mail saying if they do not pay the outstanding amount I will be reporting them to the guards.

I'll probably honour the vouchers as we treat our customers well but it's a disgrace that these guys can operate like this. I would love to hear from any merchants also affected.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 riki123

Yeah I had the same problem with the site, when it came time to get paid they didn’t want to know me and it took me 3 to 4 month of constant phone calls and emails for them to get it sorted. The site has one of the worst customer services I have ever dealt with and it seems they only pay businesses once they start to get threatened with legal action. I have spoken to other business about the site and they have had the same problems with getting paid, their solution was to tell todaysdeals that they could not honour the vouchers till they got paid from the site. The consumer is better protected against this kind of fraud than businesses, I’d recommend telling the voucher holder what has happened and get them to contact todaysdeals directly.
    Also there is only one person who responds to emails and can do anything (Brian) to contact him its his name at todaysdeals

• Registered Users Posts: 5 universe4

I made a purchase with Todays Deal 6 weeks ago and heard/got nothing from them.
    Ive been constantly emailing them and getting no reply.
    I also cannot get access to my account with them even though I have the right password. Definitely a <SNIP> company..only in Ireland is it allowed.
    Also Living Social which is a UK site gives me lots of grief when I try to redeem my vouchers and they don't answer my emails. 1 Irish <SNIP> site and 1 British dud site. Eire go brea???

• Registered Users Posts: 5 universe4

Where do I contact this 'Brian' at Todays Deal.ie please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 AnnmarieD11

I paid for an order with today's deals back in may and haven't received it. I have emailed them numerous times & have heard nothing back. I paid with visa debit so can't get the bank to refund it so any help on how I go about getting the order or my money back??

Advertisement