Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hair Salon near Mespil Hotel

Options
  • 04-07-2012 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

Hey folks, im going to a wedding in Dublin at the end of the month and were staying in the Mespil hotel. As im coming up from the south early on the morning of the wedding i wont have time to get my hair done as i want an upstyle, can anyone recommend a Hair Salon near the Mespil Hotel? I could google it but as i dont know Dublin from my elbow i'd be at nothing! Any help would be much appreciated, Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Adams Hairdressing on Lower Baggot Street opens at 8.30am. One of my colleagues goes there and finds them great. It's about a 5 minute walk from your hotel :)

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭MonicaBing

Ah thanks a million for your reply! But holy god did u see the price for an upstyle?!! Jaysiz i'd better be fecking stunning after it for €50 plus!! Dublin prices eh!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,368 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Blow near Leeson Street bridge - cheap(ish) n cheerful, but they're usually very good.

http://blow.squarespace.com/

Upstyles are very expensive!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

MonicaBing wrote: »
    Ah thanks a million for your reply! But holy god did u see the price for an upstyle?!! Jaysiz i'd better be fecking stunning after it for €50 plus!! Dublin prices eh!:D

Dublin prices indeed, it's unfortunate but I'd be surprised if you'd find somewhere for much less, especially around that part of town :(

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

MonicaBing wrote: »

Do you want it great, cheap or convenient. Chose two, because you sure as hell have a hard time finding all three.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I'd go to Blow on Leeson Street as well and ask for Radic as he is very good. Make sure to make an appointment though.

Advertisement