Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ladies Basketball Teams

• 04-07-2012 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey! A friend and I are looking to play Ladies basketball. We have a bit of experience and are willing to learn :) Any ladies teams around Lucan/Islandbridge looking for players without much experience? Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 188 ✭✭A fella called fish

What about dublinindoorsports.ie? Sounds like a bit of craic without the stress of training, commitment, leagues etc?

Just a thought

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Gill85

Thanks!I'll have a look at that website. I wouldn't mind a proper team though if anyone knows one! Thanks again for reply though ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 sandy_baby

Any teams near Templeogue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 201 ✭✭Dufresne

There are loads of teams around. Lucan merged with some other local teams and are now Dublin Lions. They play mostly in Clondalkin and next season will have Ladies teams in Div 1 ,4,5 and 6 - so all levels. Maol Og also play in Clondalkin. Tridents play near blanch in Diswellstown - just through the park. Dynamos play in the Oblates in Inchicore. Haroldites play D2 in Inchicore. There are several teams in Tallaght. If you look at the league tables here you'll see the general areas http://www.dlbb.ie/league.asp?lang=EN

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Gill85

Cool thanx!I'll look them up!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Thursday pick up game around Dun Laoghaire/Sallynoggin area that's looking for a few girls if that's reachable?

Advertisement