Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unemployed people working together to setup a buisness.

Options
  • 04-07-2012 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am starting a new buisness. I have just lost my job and want to setup a buisness of my own so it can not happen again.
    I'm looking for people to give there time and experience to get it started. The buisness will be in the fresh food retail sector, with a large part of it being online. Also we need all the normal buisness running experience.
    It will be setup in Dublin.
    I am not looking for money, I think if we all work together we can start a great buisness.
    Look forward to seeing who is out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭highlandseoghan

Great to see someone who has no job at the present trying to do something to change there life. Can you give more info? Are you looking at selling fruit and veg to the general public and operating a delivery service where they can place orders online? or are you thinking something completely different?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭BigGrayKettle

Fair play to you, great to see this.

Would love to hear some more information on this.

I'm not unemployed at the moment, but have a good bit of experience in entrepreneurship and other areas (particuraly the online space) and would love to help out with anything I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 James56

Unemployed or not it doesn't matter. It's to get a group of like minded people together.

To start a buisness you need a lot of different talents. If we can get a group of people to work together all with something to offer the project it will be a success.

What the buisness is is not relevant at the moment. We just need to work together.

12 years of supermarket management experience and an IT qualification so would love to hear more

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Valdez

Graphic designer. And digital ptinter, Im intrested. I currently have two xerox and wide format printers. So I can do brand, flyer printing and distrubution. I curently have two small office space in ballyfermot. We can do a meet there if you decide to assemble a team.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 James56

Sounds good

Advertisement