Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virtua Tennis 3

Options
  • 04-07-2012 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭

How do you get power in your shots on virtua tennis 3?
    Holding down the A button doesn't work for me.
    When I want to do a proper smash my character only gives it a little tip.
    Its very frustrating and there no tutorial and nothing in the manual, no power bar, nothing to give you any indication of what power your character is going to hit it.
    Its very frustrating and I'm losing matches against the cpu because of it.
    Someone please help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 007IRE

You have to press it as soon as you can when your opponent returns the shot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Funnily enough I managed to get the hang of it earlier today but thanks for that.
    At least now I know I'm doing it right.
    The coach emailed me in the game today pretty much saying what you said and I kinda have the hang of it now.
    I saw a review online that said you had to hold down the A button.
    That confused me.
    The reviewer obviously didn't know what he was doing when he was playing the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Ok I beat Federer in the King of Players in World Tour mode and I'm at rank number 1.
    Am I finished the game now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

as much as you can finish a sport game yea. There is one other tournament to unlock. It's a doubles game again King and Duke. it's on in the last week in December on the calendar but I believe you have to have won all tournaments to a 3-4 star level for it to unlock. King and Duke are pretty damn tough to beat as well.

Other than that it's just a case of upping the difficulty and going again.

Advertisement