Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marshes Sale

Options
  • 04-07-2012 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi
    Does anyone know when the New Look sale starts in the Marshes?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭mary_hayes

Yesterday!

Ah, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭mary_hayes

Yesterday!
    Thanks for the useless and incorrect information! Drove the whole way over to Dundalk to find the New Look sale doesn't start until next Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

mary_hayes wrote: »
    Yesterday!
    Thanks for the useless and incorrect information! Drove the whole way over to Dundalk to find the New Look sale doesn't start until next Monday

Just in there. It's next Monday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

You could have rang them like...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Yesterday!

Ahhhhh Augustine Teeny Rancor you're such a joker! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

To be fair you deserved it, the time it took you to ask the question and wait for the reply you could have phoned and got actual answer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

peewee_44 wrote: »
    To be fair you deserved it, the time it took you to ask the question and wait for the reply you could have phoned and got actual answer

Have to say I'm with Peewee on this one: I really can't understand why people come to Boards.ie to ask questions like this.

Have to say I'm with Peewee on this one: I really can't understand why people come to Boards.ie to ask questions like this.

Thank You. That is exactly the point I was trying to make. It's the same on Consumer Issues; where people ask "can I return XX for a refund", or such nonsense, instead of just asking the shop concerned. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭jumpymunky

Thank You. That is exactly the point I was trying to make. It's the same on Consumer Issues; where people ask "can I return XX for a refund", or such nonsense, instead of just asking the shop concerned. :)

There really are better ways to make such a point.

Wasting somebodys time like that was mean, pointless and horrible.

Here's another one:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=79912094&postcount=1

jumpymunky wrote: »

Get over yourself!

Get over yourself!

I'm perfectly comfortable with myself, thanks. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

Is the sale still on??! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

sudzs wrote: »

No, Ended. :(

What time was wasted? The wasted time was waiting for a boards reply on something that a local call would answer.

Get real and get some perspective. :rolleyes:

Yes, saw that nonsense myself. I despair of the inability people have to find things out for themselves in the real world.:)

You are joking just to make a point about the stupidity of asking such question. Aren't you? I certainly hope so.

What time was wasted? The wasted time was waiting for a boards reply on something that a local call would answer.

Get real and get some perspective. :rolleyes:

The OP said she drove to the shop after reading your post about when the sale was on - a wasted trip.

Perhaps she called the shop and nobody answered the phone, its not uncommon - either way I wasn't aware we were all allowed to personally decide what does or doesn't deserve to be posted on here.

The OP said she drove to the shop after reading your post about when the sale was on - a wasted trip.

Well, if the OP is going to ask such a monumentally stupid question, and is then going to do something as monumentally stupid as to believe what was obviously a tongue-in-cheek answer, then they deserve everything they get!
    Perhaps she called the shop and nobody answered the phone, its not uncommon - either way I wasn't aware we were all allowed to personally decide what does or doesn't deserve to be posted on here.

Some things are just common sense, not my decision or Srameen's.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

You are joking just to make a point about the stupidity of asking such question. Aren't you? I certainly hope so.

I most certainly am!! :D

......I had thought the clue was in the ;)

;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

A valuable lesson is learned by all; if you're going to ask a question on a public forum board to a group of anonymous people, at least wait till you get a few replies to make sure one person isn't trolling you....

Perhaps she called the shop and nobody answered the phone, its not uncommon - .

Perhaps the OP can speak for herself and not need you fighing her battles.

Of course you'll get a more prompt, and reliable, answer on a messageboard than just lifting the blasted phone and asking someone who really knows.:rolleyes:

Again Commom Sense for pity's sake!!!

I most certainly am!! :D

......I had thought the clue was in the ;)

;)

My apologies. I never noticed the :rolleyes:.

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

Perhaps the OP can speak for herself and not need you fighing her battles.

Of course you'll get a more prompt, and reliable, answer on a messageboard than just lifting the blasted phone and asking someone who really knows.:rolleyes:

Again Commom Sense for pity's sake!!!

i can't speak for the OP but I wouldn't come back on this forum if someone purposely misled me just for the sake of some self indulgent trollling.

I'm all for common sense e.g. if you don't like someone asking a question then just ignore it.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Thread closed.

Some posters in this thread really need to grow up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement