Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT021 Advice

Options
  • 04-07-2012 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Hello all
    I'm starting DT021 this september. I'm going into the 3rd year through advanced entry from DT010 and was wondering if anyone can offer some advice on reading material or anything like it. the reason i ask is because i heard the course is sh*t hard and want to give myself the best possible shot at it!
    Any replies or info would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I would get some maths grinds if I were you.
    Good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭00MARTZ00

thanks mate. any particular type of maths for the grinds?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

00MARTZ00 wrote: »
    thanks mate. any particular type of maths for the grinds?
    This will give you an idea of what you will be doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭00MARTZ00

thanks a mill mate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭rob w

00MARTZ00 wrote: »
    Hello all
    I'm starting DT021 this september. I'm going into the 3rd year through advanced entry from DT010 and was wondering if anyone can offer some advice on reading material or anything like it. the reason i ask is because i heard the course is sh*t hard and want to give myself the best possible shot at it!
    Any replies or info would be greatly appreciated.

Hope it's ok to dig up an old thread?

Im in the same position as you were OP, just wondering if you have any tips or advice to pass on after you've gotten through third year?

I have been looking at some exam papers/reading material to get prepared, but would be interested in some first hand info on the course if you have a chance!

Hope it went well for you!

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 st3mc92

Hi I'm just wondering on completion of this course are the job opportunities good in ireland. I am a qualified electrician and am considering going back to college to study electrical engineering and just need some advise if this is a good career option for me. Thanks

Advertisement