Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

looking to join a darts team

• 04-07-2012 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

im brian looking to join a darts team im based in drimnagh I practice regulary in the submarine bar in crumlin 2 or 3 nights a week my contact number is 0851327834 im 52 yrs of age.... i probably be a 2nd team player....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭seiphil

you should go to the old county in crumlin on tuesdays, they play a small local singles competition over the next few weeks. A good bunch of lads, a few novices that are just getting used to competition. They entered the sub. league this year and enjoyed it. Might be worth having a look........

Advertisement