Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best network for 3G coverage

Options
  • 04-07-2012 7:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭

Is there a way to find out?
    I've been with 3 for a while and actually find their coverage really good.
    However I've just moved to emobile bill pay and unfortunately the coverage I'm getting so far doesnt seem too great.
    Is their a way of finding out who has the best coverage or is the only way to tell to try it for yourself and see?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I've found O2 decent most places but Meteor was terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭jaqian

Well 3 and Vodafone are to merge their networks for cost savings and performance boost so I would say it would be either of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

3 have pretty much 3g coverage in most places. Rarely without it around the country bar the odd place.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

If the three / Vodafone infrastructure deal goes ahead then either network will have the best 3g coverage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Matt Bauer

3, followed by Vodafone, have the best 3G coverage. YMMV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Would 3 and Vodafone and still be good when theres no 3G? Does 3 have any non 3G service?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

BostonB wrote: »
    Would 3 and Vodafone and still be good when theres no 3G? Does 3 have any non 3G service?

No, they use Vodafone for 2G

Advertisement