Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Delivery Date Unknown"

Options
  • 04-07-2012 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

How does this work on Hardwareversand? Will they wait until it comes in, build it and then send it or is it done a different way?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭Sarz91

ABDublin wrote: »
    How does this work on Hardwareversand? Will they wait until it comes in, build it and then send it or is it done a different way?

Thanks!

Pretty sure they wait for the bits, assemble it and then send it on. OT but did you pay via open24?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 ABDublin

Sarz91 wrote: »
    Pretty sure they wait for the bits, assemble it and then send it on. OT but did you pay via open24?

"Parcel is being sent to international parcel export centre"

And yeah I paid using Open24, worked without a problem.

"Parcel is being sent to international parcel export centre"

And yeah I paid using Open24, worked without a problem.

All you needed was the IBAN number, Swift number and the Reference number was your customer number right? Sorry just doing it now.

All you needed was the IBAN number, Swift number and the Reference number was your customer number right? Sorry just doing it now.

Yeah for reerence I put my order number but I think you're meant to put that under additional messages

Yeah for reerence I put my order number but I think you're meant to put that under additional messages

Ah ok. Kinda **** scared in case I made a mistake somewhere haha. When did you get the confiramtion email?

• Advertisement

Ah ok. Kinda **** scared in case I made a mistake somewhere haha. When did you get the confiramtion email?

I ordered at around midnight on Wednesday and got confirmed at around three on Friday. Waiting for the payment to go through is the worst feeling in the world haha

I ordered at around midnight on Wednesday and got confirmed at around three on Friday. Waiting for the payment to go through is the worst feeling in the world haha

Phew haha. Was waiting by the laptop all day yesterday refreshing my emails haha. Has the delivery status been changed? I know sometimes is says it's in Koln for like 3 or 4 days and it gets delivered the next day.

Phew haha. Was waiting by the laptop all day yesterday refreshing my emails haha. Has the delivery status been changed? I know sometimes is says it's in Koln for like 3 or 4 days and it gets delivered the next day.

On Hardwareversand.de the current status says "Goods were dispatched"
    On DHL.de both my packages say "The international shipments are being forwarded to the export parcel center"

Both of them are 22.8KG combined :eek:

On DHL.de both my packages say "The international shipments are being forwarded to the export parcel center"

Haha. You sure you ordered computer components? Looks like you're stuck at home for the next few days awaiting delivery. Don't really fancy walking/driving down to the local post office and carrying that home. More awkward than anything else.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Well, the case alone can weigh a huge amount. Think the CM Cosmos 2 weighs in at 20 kilos without packaging!

• Advertisement
Advertisement