Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canadian Visas

Options
  • 04-07-2012 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone know when the visa for Canada are being released again?

Thank You

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

**** Moving from US/Canada Travel to Living Abroad, where Canada visa questions go until the country gets its own forum ***

• Registered Users Posts: 3 The PG King!

I'm not sure what that means to be honest.
    can you please enlighten me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭red menace

Does anyone know when the visa for Canada are being released again?

Thank You

probably december/january.

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭flynnser19

according to go4less.ie itll be fall 2012 which i think in irish terms means autumn so august,september,october time hopefully??im dying to get going!!ive a phone interview with a company in a half hour!!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭andyd12

Hey guys, bit of an old thread I know.
    Anyone have an idea when the IEC visa's are out, their website says january but does anyone have a definite date?
    Also in the meantime is their any stuff i could get organised like Garda vetting form etc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭WasterEx

andyd12 wrote: »
    Hey guys, bit of an old thread I know.
    Anyone have an idea when the IEC visa's are out, their website says january but does anyone have a definite date?
    Also in the meantime is their any stuff i could get organised like Garda vetting form etc?

There's no specific date yet as far as I know.
    Yeah, you should get your Garda Certificate ready.

http://irishalien.com/2012/12/28/moving-to-canada-a-step-by-step-guide/

^^Follow that guide.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭andyd12

Cheers mate absolute gent:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 edunne1

Can you go back to Canada after you have left the country for 6 months with a 2 year visa because it says ``does not authorize re-entry on it``, even though it is valid for another year?

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭JenL

edunne1 wrote: »
    Can you go back to Canada after you have left the country for 6 months with a 2 year visa because it says ``does not authorize re-entry on it``, even though it is valid for another year?

Yes you can come and go to work & travel as you please for the length of the IEC visa.

Advertisement