Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweedish house mafia alcohol?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 markojordo

nicmarie wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if people know how strict this concert will be to get alcohol in? Are people gonna try it?:confused:

I sent MCD an email asking the same thing and they said they will be very strict on alcohol and will confiscate it....can't imagine that the search will be very thorough though so yaaa im gonna try it! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 13 nibzc22

Im wondering the same about the David Guetta concert in August but I'm gonna sneak it in somehow, or at least chance it!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Doinker

markojordo wrote: »
    I sent MCD an email asking the same thing and they said they will be very strict on alcohol and will confiscate it....can't imagine that the search will be very thorough though so yaaa im gonna try it! :P

What did you think they were going to say - 'yeah, sure sneak in a slab if you want, no bother, bring some recording equipment if you have it also'

Be lucky to get cans in, best bet is a naggin or hip flask.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

naggin down the sock, or to be even more considerate use a plastic bottle that way if you are caught the security lad will give you credit for not using glass anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭thatsnotmyname

Is there a bar at these gigs?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Is there a bar at these gigs?

Yes. I think it's sponsored by Heineken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

The gigs that don't have a bar at them are few and far between.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Gigs that have a bar I'm happy with are few & far between too. That's the main reason I stash drink into gigs still.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Toast

If the nutrition & diet mod says stash booze it must be good for you. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

ehhh, I'm only stashing in broccoli & carrot juice smoothies. I swear! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 817 ✭✭✭audman

I've a question for ye lads :) Heading up with my brother but he won't be there 'til about 17:30/18:00. I'll be gone in to see Calvin by then. I wonder whether or not they'll let me back out to meet him from Hueston station or is the policy that once I'm in, I'm in?! Wouldn't mind slying a few cans either as I've no interest in seeing ORB. Thanks!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,817 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

audman wrote: »
    I've a question for ye lads :) Heading up with my brother but he won't be there 'til about 17:30/18:00. I'll be gone in to see Calvin by then. I wonder whether or not they'll let me back out to meet him from Hueston station or is the policy that once I'm in, I'm in?! Wouldn't mind slying a few cans either as I've no interest in seeing ORB. Thanks!

Once you're in you're in, you won't be allowed back out, don't worry tho Heuston station is only a short walk away, he'll be fine! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

lockie1983 wrote: »
    Once you're in you're in, you won't be allowed back out, don't worry tho Heuston station is only a short walk away, he'll be fine! ;)

Its not! the concert site is the far end from heuston. 30 mins walk to the ticket check.

df1985 wrote: »
    Its not! the concert site is the far end from heuston. 30 mins walk to the ticket check.

Yea just reading that from the Stone Roses thread, time to change my entrance route for Sunday so!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement