Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bruce springsteen / lost ticket

Options
  • 04-07-2012 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭

hi guys, i have lost a ticket for the concert i am wondering if i ring ticket master can they help me to get a duplicate from them or can any of ye boardies help me thanks for any help L..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

lab man wrote: »
    hi guys, i have lost a ticket for the concert i am wondering if i ring ticket master can they help me to get a duplicate from them or can any of ye boardies help me thanks for any help L..

What was that? Your ticket never turned up? Better ring Ticketmaster and ell them so, they'll just cancel yours and issue a duplicate, may have to pick it up on the night though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭lab man

hi scudzilla, i actually lost it here at home have looked for it but can't find it it was for a friend that is to be going with me so i need to see if i can get a duplicate
    i can tell them where i bought it and can give them my lazer card number would this do as the receipt is in the envelope with the ticket thanks L.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

hi scudzilla, i actually lost it here at home have looked for it but can't find it it was for a friend that is to be going with me so i need to see if i can get a duplicate
    i can tell them where i bought it and can give them my lazer card number would this do as the receipt is in the envelope with the ticket thanks L.

As ya bought it in a shop it's a different ballgame, ring Ticketmaster but i wouldn't hold your breath.

thanks scud much appriciated for your help

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

In case you didn't get the hint, you are better saying it was stolen.

With posted tickets this is more believable of course. But if it was me I would say my house was broken into and it was taken.

They usually will do nothing if it was simply lost. I have no qualms doing this, I think I deserve at least a reprint service when being charged €6.50 or so per ticket for supposed service, which is above and beyond what is already a reasonable profit (i.e. tickets.ie survive without this additional €6+ fee)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

So did you lose 1 of the 2 tickets you bought or both?

ya one of the 2 tickets i bought one set today and the set for my friend the next day it went looking for them a few days ago but no show with the tickets, i phoned today and the girl said as it was a shop that i got them ive no come back as scud said if i phone and say they got stolen what do ye think would be the story????

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

i phoned today and the girl said as it was a shop that i got them ive no come back
    Did you tell her they were stolen or lost?

lost

Advertisement