Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti-Abortion Group in Town Today

Options
  • 04-07-2012 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

l noticed an anti-abortion group in town today , giving out flyers and having a bit of a party , a leaflet was offered to me with the line "do you want a leaflet on public health" at least thats what l heard , l asked her whats it about and she went on about abortion does this to women , they suffer this and that etc....but one thing she said was abortion causes a 20% increase in breast cancer !!! now that has to be rubbish and l know l heard it discredited on vincent browne a quick google also shows it to be untrue as well anyone else get nabbed by one of them today ? and how can they say stuff which isn't true ? spreading ignorance is what there doing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Tbh I can handle most protest/interest groups out doing there thing. But these groups really grate my goat.

I suppose I just have hateful memories of the one in Dublin outsider the gpo and those pictures.

I would agree, surly what they say has to have some concrete evidence and not something pulled from Wikipedia.

Advertisement