Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A question about upgrading

Options
  • 04-07-2012 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi, so I'm hoping to upgrade from the 30gb monthly bandwidth to the unlimited (250gb), I'm going to ring them tomorrow. What I'm wondering though is, will I have to wait until next month before this is taken into affect or will they upgrade me for this month? Thanks to anyone who helps. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Shane15

Anyone know? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 289 ✭✭eircom: James

Shane15 wrote: »
    Hi, so I'm hoping to upgrade from the 30gb monthly bandwidth to the unlimited (250gb), I'm going to ring them tomorrow. What I'm wondering though is, will I have to wait until next month before this is taken into affect or will they upgrade me for this month? Thanks to anyone who helps. :)

Hi Shane15,

When upgrading the broadband it normally takes in the whole of the current period as long as the upgrade is done before the next bill is issued. If you PM me the account number I'll check your specific package and give you a more detailed answer about it but the 30gb limit (on standard broadband, not NGB) is normally not enforced as the equivalent NGB package is unlimited (up to 250gb Fair Usage Policy). Send the details and I'll confirm for you.

Cheers

James

Advertisement