Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,935 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

No blackout for the sky sports game for me for the record of the house as they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭DonegalBay

Is it possible that it is now part of blackout restrictions in UK & Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Raoul

DonegalBay wrote: »

Nope. I would be 99.99% sure it isn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

DonegalBay wrote: »
    Not working on my 'Brazilian' account either

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

Getting an error message with that link

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vudgie

None of the games or the redzone is working for me...nothing at all and I have tried every device/tv app/browser

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    I'm getting the following message on Redzone now "The video metadata are corrupted. Pleas try another video".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

My Brazilian account doesn’t seem to work on my Xbox, any one any ideas why that?

• Registered Users Posts: 859 ✭✭✭Vudgie

Starting to work now on live games

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Link has appeared for Redzone but receiving message "The video metadata are corrupted. Please try another video"

My Brazilian account doesn’t seem to work on my Xbox, any one any ideas why that?

The app isn't working properly for anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭Masked Man

I'm in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

What an absolute piss take.

Raoul wrote: »

All the games have been working for me when I’ve checked them although RedZone was just blank.

At least the Redzone issue on Gamepass is distracting me from sh1t show that the Redskins Football Team are putting on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Ravens game is fine for me on laptop since start.

Finally working for me. Only 62 minutes late.

At least the Redzone issue on Gamepass is distracting me from sh1t show that the Redskins Football Team are putting on.

Ah well Ryan Kerrigan decided to at least for a brief moment did try.

Finally working for me. Only 62 minutes late.

On the laptop or the app? Still seeing coming soon on the app.

• Advertisement

On the laptop or the app? Still seeing coming soon on the app.

On a computer. Still showing 'Coming Soon' on the phone.

No longer getting 'coming soon' on my smart tv app. Now can click the 'live' link and get a 'generic_error'.

Progress?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

So tried Firestick App, Edge browser and Xbox app last night. Firestick failed at first (nothing when clicking on Live for a game), Edge failed to play from live, but when clicking watch from the beginning and then Live I was in! And then the Xbox app was fine. Redzone worked fine for me each time I tried it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭Jofspring

I could never get the Firestick app to work properly. I put the app from my phone onto the stick using apps2fire and it seems to be working.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Jofspring wrote: »
    I could never get the Firestick app to work properly. I put the app from my phone onto the stick using apps2fire and it seems to be working.

Cheers, I take it that's effectively sideloading the 'real' android app onto it instead of the one they put out for the firestick?

My experience yesterday was I used chrome cast to watch the eagles game on a tv and it worked from 5pm Until the end perfectly. It was glorious. I’ll admit I didn’t watch RedZone until the late window game and by then it was working on the app but I did see it saying coming soon prior to that. Also, no blackouts on the games on sky sports again which is a plus because I don’t have sky sports this year.

It was a rocky start it seems but it did correct itself. That needs to be it and no more issues going forward. They fixed the issues yesterday so that needs to be it.

The Saints Buccs game was blacked out on replay so we probably can't get too excited about that sadly.

Beefy78 wrote: »
    The Saints Buccs game was blacked out on replay so we probably can't get too excited about that sadly.

Not for me it isn’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭Jofspring

hots wrote: »
    Cheers, I take it that's effectively sideloading the 'real' android app onto it instead of the one they put out for the firestick?

Ya precisely. I've always had issue with the different apps though and that could be because of my broadband speed being brutal.

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Not for me it isn’t.

That's interesting. It definitely was for me. I'm in the UK now so maybe they've forgotten Ireland is a thing.

Advertisement