Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options
1116117118119120122»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

It looks to me checking DAZN just now that the draft will still be live even if you don't have a GP subscription, not sure about replays. I still use DAZN without a GP subscription for watching NFL Network and other shows like GMF, Insiders which are not behind the paywall

• Registered Users Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Signed up in September also and everything seems to be working fine. Surely not 160 quid for 6 months access.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

that’s what I thought too. I might email customer service and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Full replay of Draft Round 1 is available now on DAZN to watch even if you don't have a GP subscription

It started working for me again, must have been a temporary blip of some sort thankfully

• Advertisement

For people with Sky Q, DAZN has been added as an app to the box so you can sign in and have Gamepass through that now. Very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭myate

Early to be deciding but last year was the first year since 2012 I didn't have Gamepass and with me only watching live Niner games, somehow only missed like 3 of them, all rest were either primetime on Sky or the Sunday Sky game…those 3 were mostly on Redzone anyway & not great! Going to do same this year, even though reports of Dazn are pretty positive.

Received email last week to say auto renewal will kick in on August 1st. It's states it will renew at €32.99 a month for 6 months so €197 for the year.

I cancelled the auto renewal.

24 hours later I went onto DAZN website and was offered the following:

A 10% discount if you renew now. It states it will renew at €97.14 for the year and will come out as 6 monthly installments of €16.19. Might be worth people giving it a go.

Advertisement