Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

just watched the condensed version of the Titans/Hawks game that i was at last year.

The bad FG by the hawks and recovery and 95 yard TD by McCourty was something special, pretty sure you can hear me cheering over the boos :D

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭youngco87

Paully D wrote: »
    Get used to hearing: "false start, number 72, offense"

I won't miss that!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

The thought of waiting another few weeks for Football had me all......

83821_disg_kfdj897.gif

So feck it, preseason or not, I just signed up.

Needed......football........fix.

Btw, thanks for the discount code lads.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Decided to stay up for some football tonight. I fúcking love Game Pass. Worth every penny.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

wawaman wrote: »
    For anyone puchasing gamepass the code REP15 gives 15% off the price

nice one :)

• Advertisement

Does anyone know - Is it possible to share an account with someone (i.e. Two users logged into the account at the same time) ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

s8n wrote: »
    Does anyone know - Is it possible to share an account with someone (i.e. Two users logged into the account at the same time) ?

Think this came up last year, don't think its a runner i'm afraid. Not like Netflix :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Yeah you can't even use the account from two different devices using the same connection

Did anyone else have an issue last night with Game Pass? (was using it on Nexus 10 Tablet)

I was changing from NFL Network / Jets Game (waiting for Pats game to start) and then it tells me i need an internet connection.

Restart App , same...restart tablet , same....

I had full connectivity and ran speed test 57Meg and sites were loading etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Joemcn95

BKWDR wrote: »
    Did anyone else have an issue last night with Game Pass? (was using it on Nexus 10 Tablet)

I was changing from NFL Network / Jets Game (waiting for Pats game to start) and then it tells me i need an internet connection.

Restart App , same...restart tablet , same....

I had full connectivity and ran speed test 57Meg and sites were loading etc.

happened to me when changing from colts and jets to patriots and redskins. Said error 503 or something. Just logged out of my nfl account and back in and was fine after that.

• Advertisement

Joemcn95 wrote: »
    happened to me when changing from colts and jets to patriots and redskins. Said error 503 or something. Just logged out of my nfl account and back in and was fine after that.

Yeah all you can do with the app is restart it, couldnt log out etc.

Might reinstall the app. Worked grand this morning though

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Blured

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use streams
    BKWDR wrote: »
    Yeah all you can do with the app is restart it, couldnt log out etc.

Might reinstall the app. Worked grand this morning though

Think it was an issue across the NFL network - seemed to be a lot of people complaining about it on Twitter. I would say it was probably just network gremlins - hopefully they get them ironed out by the time the regular season starts

Also, i thought i read about you being able to Download games? is that an option anywhere?

are the games in HD ?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Presuming you have a decent bb connection you can vary the quality but In short yes it's hd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

I watched the 49er game and the quality was rubbish

8e99deb90ed54cb2dc1d4a7606d375e5.png

It was the same last year, it took a couple of games for them to improve

Soreboard
    d4305c33d8c4dc0070bced92b3909676.png

My connection if 65MB down

• Registered Users Posts: 8,079 ✭✭✭Guffy

Dymo wrote: »
    I watched the 49er game and the quality was rubbish

8e99deb90ed54cb2dc1d4a7606d375e5.png

It was the same last year, it took a couple of games for them to improve

Soreboard
    d4305c33d8c4dc0070bced92b3909676.png

My connection if 65MB down

quality of 49ers games generally are rubbish

Are you setting the quality to best available or manually setting it?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Are you setting the quality to best available or manually setting it?

I manually set it. Works way better, for me anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

gufc21 wrote: »
    quality of 49ers games generally are rubbish

You're hilarious !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

already have a good dodgy paid streaming option but signed up for season pass purely for the 10 second rewind! it's so handy. also 4.5Megabit is as high as you can get but it definitely it seems a bit more 'blocky' or something than last year. i don't know why they changed the design, it was grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

just playing around with now, who said you can't login from two places with same account? it works for me from 2 different IPs.

Is it the same ip range?

I can watch it on the laptop and iPad if they are both on BB, but if I go into 3G I can't watch it

Just finished watching the Rams/Titans Super Bowl from 2000 as the new arrival decided she wasn't going to sleep, game pass is fantastic

• Registered Users Posts: 15,273 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

No, was going to buy gamepass for the first time but not with blackouts, will use streams
    If anyone has a device that can run PLEX, it's worth trying out the NFL Network/Gamepass app. I tested it on a smart tv earlier and it works really well with my Gamepass account. Live NFL Network stream, all the game/tv show archives and the rest.

sn1rrF6.png

Download the app here - https://github.com/plexinc-plugins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭MoyVilla9

Does anyone know if the American TV networks such as FOX and CBS stream their regular season game online? NBC stream a lot on their Live Extra but I'm not sure if they stream any of the NFL.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭Raoul

There is also an app for XBMC. It is still in the development stage but it is pretty good. Handy to run off the raspberry pi.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Recognition Scene

MoyVilla9 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the American TV networks such as FOX and CBS stream their regular season game online? NBC stream a lot on their Live Extra but I'm not sure if they stream any of the NFL.

NBC stream the Sunday night games online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭taidghbaby

Just finished watching the Rams/Titans Super Bowl from 2000 as the new arrival decided she wasn't going to sleep, game pass is fantastic

It really is! I end up watching most Colts games for a second time and then get to catch up on some great games from the last year or two as well!

Well worth the price IMO!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Have a quick question guys. I'm thinking of getting a Mac in the next few weeks. WIll Hola unblocker work on it? Or is there a similiar plug-in that will do a similiar job?

Advertisement