Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭franglan

Have sky sports but downloadable games has now swung me to buying Gamepass.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Does that work on iPhone? That would be fantastic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    Does that work on iPhone? That would be fantastic

I think it is only for phone/tablet. I don't think you can download to a computer.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

That works for me tbh, download a few games then go to visit the in laws, they live in the middle of nowhere

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭wawaman

Update to GamePass now available with downloadable games!!

Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Update to GamePass now available with downloadable games!!

Not seeing the update yet in android play store

I know everyone with an Apple TV is living in hope for a GamePass app to be added to it but in the meantime, the 'NFL Now' app is on there now. It has highlights and other news items for free but like the online version, you need the usual subscription ($1.99 per month) to get access to the other stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Just proves if they wanted it on there, it could be

Anyway, finally got the hang of Hola, it's ****ing great, I plugged out the UPC box for the holidays and so the Bake Off failed to record, I was nearly kicked out of the house before setting Hola up on the bbc player

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

I'm waiting for the chromecast update thats been promised

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Hey lads, what's the cheapest way to get gamepass?

• Advertisement

Hey lads, what's the cheapest way to get gamepass?

Scroll back a few pages and it explains the Portugal situation to get it cheaper and there's a discount ode for 15% off but i dont know when that runs until..

• Registered Users Posts: 39,938 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Haven't seen the eagles game from last night but the download feature is working a treat.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Haven't seen the eagles game from last night but the download feature is working a treat.

My all updated but can't see where to download games

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

BKWDR wrote: »
    Scroll back a few pages and it explains the Portugal situation to get it cheaper and there's a discount ode for 15% off but i dont know when that runs until..

Could I get this instead?

84300b59be9c01bab0dd4d1debf8199f.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

That's the Audio pass, if you didn't want TV, you sure can.

Yeah, pretty smooth process alright. I went for the standard quality and it only took a minute or so to download but I suppose that depends on your broadband. The game took up about 450MB but the quality was perfect for my iPad.

Yeah, pretty smooth process alright. I went for the standard quality and it only took a minute or so to download but I suppose that depends on your broadband. The game took up about 450MB but the quality was perfect for my iPad.

I've watched some of the game and the picture is perfect but the sound seemed to slighty behind.

BKWDR wrote: »
    My all updated but can't see where to download games

If you go to the gamepass app and look at the list of games you should see an icon on the home teams logo like a down arrow.

Like the picture below.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

If you go to the gamepass app and look at the list of games you should see an icon on the home teams logo like a down arrow.

Like the picture below.

Only seeing that now myself. They could have put it in a better position!!

I've watched some of the game and the picture is perfect but the sound seemed to slighty behind.

Actually now that you mention it, I think the sound was a bit behind.

• Advertisement

Actually now that you mention it, I think the sound was a bit behind.

It was just very slightly behind for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

There's a BA thread on the chromecast. If I was to purchase that, and a gamepass subscription, would I have good streaming of NFL matches from my laptop/device with gamepass app on my TV?
    Or am I missing something?

Seems it doesn't work all the time.

The option which I'm using is a hdmi cable and a wireless mouse, so let's me so whatever I need to do

Like the picture below.

Not showing for me yet. Play store says app is up to date too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Seems it doesn't work all the time.

The option which I'm using is a hdmi cable and a wireless mouse, so let's me so whatever I need to do

If you're using Android, download RemoteDroid from the play store. Use the screen on your phone as a mouse pad. No flat surface required :)

Is gamepass acting up for anyone else ? It's very temperamental for me at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,273 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

No, was going to buy gamepass for the first time but not with blackouts, will use streams
    Is gamepass acting up for anyone else ? It's very temperamental for me at the moment.

It died completely in the middle of games last night.

They'd want to sort that out before week 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Leslie91 wrote: »

I went back quite a few pages to see could I find out how the original poster above got Gamepass working on the LG Smart TV. I have the same telly, was it done using Plex do you know?

Ya it was plex. Working pretty good to far

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

Has the Portugal workaround worked for anyone? I'm not getting any discounted price using Hola this afternoon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭wawaman

fatgav wrote: »
    Has the Portugal workaround worked for anyone? I'm not getting any discounted price using Hola this afternoon?

Yep still working, just used it to subscribe tonight. Also the code "REP15" is still giving 15% off

Advertisement