Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NFL Gamepass blackouts. Will you be signing up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Brian017

Anyone successfully access their subscription on ATV? It says I need to subscribe but I have an active subscription already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

No, had gamepass before but not buying it with blackouts, wil use sky
    Brian017 wrote: »
    Anyone successfully access their subscription on ATV? It says I need to subscribe but I have an active subscription already

Is there a gamepass app on the ATV now or are you trying to log on to NFL Now?

Is there a gamepass app on the ATV now or are you trying to log on to NFL Now?

The NFL app got an update and now has GamePass integrated

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Magico Gonzalez

now tempted with the follow your team (100 USD) option, Vikings never seem to feature on the LatAm Fox and ESPN coverage so I think I'm going to take the plunge and order it.

The NFL app got an update and now has GamePass integrated

That's probably the American Gamepass which is different to the International version.

http://www.cutcabletoday.com/nfl-game-pass/

• Advertisement

That's probably the American Gamepass which is different to the International version.

http://www.cutcabletoday.com/nfl-game-pass/

Suspected it being US only might be the problem. Would've loved to run it natively on ATV. Oh well, back to AirPlay it is I guess

Suspected it being US only might be the problem. Would've loved to run it natively on ATV. Oh well, back to AirPlay it is I guess

I'm just playing around with it and clicked on NFL Now and it seems to be allowing me to watch and I didn't log in or anything Maybe it's on a timer and will lock me out in a few minutes but we'll see.

My ATV is set to US settings if that has anything to do with it.

I'm just playing around with it and clicked on NFL Now and it seems to be allowing me to watch and I didn't log in or anything Maybe it's on a timer and will lock me out in a few minutes but we'll see.

My ATV is set to US settings if that has anything to do with it.

I still have access to NFL Now on the ATv with no login or subscription. Any one getting the same?

I still have access to NFL Now on the ATv with no login or subscription. Any one getting the same?

Yeah. It still works for me too.

On the GamePass thing; people on Twitter have emailed them and they said they are aware of the issues affecting international subs and are working on a fix, so it seems it will work eventually and it isn't just for the US version.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

When did discount codes come out in previous years and how do you get them? Also, how much of discount is it?

Was out mid August last year with 15% off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Uncle Mclovin

Was considering signing up for Gamepass.

What are the streams like? I know it depends on your internet connection. I have a steady 25Mbps.

Is it HD quality?

What are the streams like? I know it depends on your internet connection. I have a steady 25Mbps.

Is it HD quality?

I've no qualms about the quality. It's excellent on both my 27" desktop and my 48" HDTV.

Why don't you sign up for the free 7 day trial and watch an on-demand game or one of the live preseason games tomorrow so you can judge it for yourself

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Is it HD quality?

If you have a good connection the quality is excellent, wouldn't worry about it at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,938 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Is it HD quality?

You should be laughing then.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,938 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Has anyone else noticed on the app that TA hasn't been updated since August 20th ? Bit of a disaster that.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Uncle Mclovin

Cheers guys. Will try the free trial tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

Yes, buying gamepass for the first time regardless
    Absolute kick in the face...paid my sub and for some reason I can't access gamepass! Been onto them about the issue but havent heard back yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭wawaman

I vpn'd through brazil tonight and paid in real. Worked out at €95 for the season pass

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Diarmuid1995

Anyone use gamepass through the Xbox 360 app? Gamepass feature was on it around May but can't find it on the NFL app now, anyone have any similar problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭s8n

Anyone got any discount codes for the international version or is the VPN to Brazil the best option ?

• Advertisement

s8n wrote: »
    Anyone got any discount codes for the international version or is the VPN to Brazil the best option ?

I don't think a discount will beat the VPN and paying in Brazilian yokes. I finally signed up last night from 'Portugal' and the season subscription which should be €144 ended up costing me around €95. I don't think any discount will give up nearly a third off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

I thought using a foreign VPN is illegal?

D9Male wrote: »
    I thought using a foreign VPN is illegal?

Not illegal but probably against the t&c's of the service. It is with Netflix anyway, don't know about Gamepass. Netflix don't enforce, the NFL probably couldn't be arsed either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

It isn't illegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Yes, buying gamepass for the first time regardless
    there's a BIG difference between illegal and violating a terms of service...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Herpes Cineplex

I finally signed up last night from 'Portugal' and the season subscription which should be €144 ended up costing me around €95. I don't think any discount will give up nearly a third off.

You did well. I tried a Portuguese server this morning and I was getting quoted €119 for the regular season pack.

You did well. I tried a Portuguese server this morning and I was getting quoted €119 for the regular season pack.

Were you paying in euros? Switch to Brazilians and it shoots down to the mid 90s.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,243 ✭✭✭✭Fr Tod Umptious

I don't think a discount will beat the VPN and paying in Brazilian yokes. I finally signed up last night from 'Portugal' and the season subscription which should be €144 ended up costing me around €95. I don't think any discount will give up nearly a third off.

Just a question about this
    Do you have to launch the app from "Portugal" to view games once you have signed up using that method or will launching it from "Ireland" work fine,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

You can just launch it as normal. Doesn't need a VPN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Bought it there, went through Holland and Brazilian simoleans, works out at roughly €90 for the main season, happy out :)

Advertisement